Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Relation Between The Way of Sleeping And The Personality

People who curve their body like an infant while sleeping, are tough but at the same time, very soft and kind in the inside. They might seem a little shy when they first meet some one they don't know, but that shyness will soon be over and they will be ralxed.

People who sleep on the sides with their hands down and parallel to their body, are very social and good at communicating. They trust strangers easily and they like to participate in big meetings. They would also be cheated faster and easier than others.

Some people who sleep on the sides, keep their hands outward. These peopple are playful, but still sceptical, grumbling, and caviller. they might hesitate in making decisions, but once they've made up their mind for doing something, nothing can stop them.

Those who sleep on their back, with their hands parallel to their body, are usually quiet and self-possessed.


Source: Unknown
Translated by: Atousa Gharvan

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi dear Ati,
Me read yo post on personality!
Me liked it very too much!
Me is like the one who sleep on the back side! And me is not very quiet! And me wanted some more information on the back side one!
And me speaking the our way of speaking! It is perfecr, it is?!!! ;)
But me liked yo post!

Sonia said...

Me meant PERFECT! Me sorry for me mistake!
Soni

Parisa Mehran said...

Dear Atousa,

At last you DID it!!! I like it very much. Promise me to write about that personality finding together I talked about to you. OK? We can do it tomorrow! Keep it and maybe one day we are able to write a book about different kinds of personality findings, who knows?!

Love,
Parisa

P.S. I found some information about the castle. Have a look.