Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Who am I?

This is my fourth entry, and it's going to be about me. I wanted to introduce myself earlier but I just didn't know what to say. Thankfully the first assignment dr. Marandi has given us is to introduce ourselves. So here it goes:

I am Atousa Gh, a 20-year-old iranian girl living in Mehrshahr in Karaj. I am a sophomore in Alzahra university in Tehran and I study English literature. I have lived in Norway for six years, so I know norwegian, and for the moment, I'm trying to learn french.
In order to introduce myself better, I asked some of my friends to help and describe me. They think that I'm happy, lively, naughty, relaxed, a little bit insecure about everything, friendly, stubborn, impatient and funny.

Well, I guess this is it for the intoduction.

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi naughty Girl!
I just wanted to say it's a nice blog and I hope you make it better and better as you wish!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Wish you luck dear.

Parisa Mehran said...

Dear Atousa,
Thanks a lot for your comment. Your blog is also nice and interesting especially with these great poems.
Best of luck

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend :
I think you are kind , trustable and lovely too , also you are interest and active student.
you'r blog is very good and meaning.
I believe that every one was enjoying from it just like ME !!
Good Luck like that you are !

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Ati,
It was a nice introduction but I think there are many more things you can say about yourself. And I thought to myself "WHY NOT" doing so?! :-D

Wish you luck,
Maryam

Anonymous said...

Hello Madamoiselle Atousa.
At last, some of the mystery is revealed!

S. Susan Marandi said...

Great job; I love your blog.

Keep it up!